- NAC plays an important role in your body’s detoxification process.
- Helps reduce high blood sugar in people with PCOS
- Combats Inflammation
- Reduces the risk of preterm birth – It is important to consult a doctor about its safety before taking NAC during pregnancy.
- NAC may help reduce the risk of liver damage
- Treats lung conditions and excess mucus
N-Acetyle L-Cysteine (NAC) 500mg
NAC plays an important role in your body’s detoxification process.
It can help prevent side effects of drugs and environmental toxins
NAC is valued primarily for its role in antioxidant production.
NAC is necessary to make and replenish glutathione.
Glutathione is one of your body’s most important antioxidants compounds that help neutralise free radicals that can damage cells and tissues in your body.
It’s essential for immune health and for fighting cellular damage. Some researchers believe it may even contribute to longevity
Its antioxidant properties be beneficial for numerous other ailments caused by oxidative stress, such as heart disease, infertility, and some mental health conditions